⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please can you give us a confirm button on accidental "hit the buy more moves" at end of level?

Options
DELETEACCT.
DELETEACCT. Posts: 9 Level 2

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO PLAY SLOWER-I Can Not Do That When I Am On A Timed Level. PLEASE RETURN MY 27 GOLD BARS I LOST. This is Mostly happening on the TIMED LEVELS and KING Needs to FIX this issue, PLEASE give us a "confirm/cancel button". Thank You And Please Do Not Reply Unless You Reply With An Apology And A Confirmation That My 27 Gold Bars Will Be Returned. Cheers :)

Answers

• DELETEACCT.
    Options

If you're rushing because it's a timed level then I really don't think it's fair to blame King for this. The pop up is part of the game. You know it's gonna appear, you know where the buttons are so you can't ask for the gold bars back if it's you who is pressing the button... that's my take on it anyway. I've never had any problems with this happening. 

This is NOT the correct answer-AND-King is giving them back-thanks for your input even though it's not needed. ;)
  • zarathustra
    zarathustra Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

If you're rushing because it's a timed level then I really don't think it's fair to blame King for this. The pop up is part of the game. You know it's gonna appear, you know where the buttons are so you can't ask for the gold bars back if it's you who is pressing the button... that's my take on it anyway. I've never had any problems with this happening. 

Guy is a shill...
  • DELETEACCT.
    Options

This whole site and game is a Fricken Shill-King Care keeps deleting my questions without answering them and they inboxed me to say they were giving back my gold and now it's been more than 4 days and still NO GOLD BARS-like WTF!!!!
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Wow, just wow Alex011016. If it´s not your finger then what is responsible for you tapping the button?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?