⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1506

SanPod
SanPod Posts: 2 Newbie

On level 1506 when I activate Boosters the game is  freezing every time... i have to quit the level and lose my booster. 3 or 4 times today and with every try I lost the Booster who gives you what you need and Smartisball.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

If your game is freezing up all the time then check out whats happening with your phone to cause it. Check if your phone memory is full up, check that you don't have a lot of apps open. King also seem to recommend that you have the latest app and software updates so check this also :)

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

If your game is freezing up all the time then check out whats happening with your phone to cause it. Check if your phone memory is full up, check that you don't have a lot of apps open. King also seem to recommend that you have the latest app and software updates so check this also :)

• SanPod
    SanPod Posts: 2 Newbie

That' is not working...it only is freezing when i choose one of the boosters...there are no apps open in the background...and when I play without boosters there is no problem...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?