⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 713

Options
Bye_Felicia
Bye_Felicia Posts: 7 Level 2

Fix the 3 star score. According to one of your moderators, "Level 713 in Candy Crush is the perfect example of a level where getting a 3 star score is possible however skill will play a more important part as the odds are against you. Just remember, the most important part of the game is to enjoy the challenge." This is obviously an annoying answer since I am sure no one from King has even taken the time to play this level after the update to realize that the score is actually impossible to reach. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

What difference does it make? You get no additional benefits other than bragging rights from a 3 star score in this game. If it's truly impossible then nobody has achieved it, so what? I have my 2 star pass and I'm in second place amongst my playing partners. I won't be in any way advantaged by having that changed to 3 stars. I'll still be in 2nd place with an identical score so why should anyone be wasting time changing a level that's been in place now for literally years and been passed by millions of people without complaint?

• Bye_Felicia
    Options

King as a company benefits from making hard levels that require some people to spend money on their products. By making insanely hard levels they gain profit and by making insanely hard levels to gain 3 stars they target another smaller market of individuals that want 3 stars and i just think thats a little sleazy :)

• Bye_Felicia
    Options

What difference does it make? You get no additional benefits other than bragging rights from a 3 star score in this game. If it's truly impossible then nobody has achieved it, so what? I have my 2 star pass and I'm in second place amongst my playing partners. I won't be in any way advantaged by having that changed to 3 stars. I'll still be in 2nd place with an identical score so why should anyone be wasting time changing a level that's been in place now for literally years and been passed by millions of people without complaint?

Haha looking at your other posts on here all you do is complain so get off your high horse and let me do the same. I literally don't care about bragging rights since NONE of my friends have even reached this level yet and I'm way pass the level myself. I just don't want to think about the fact that there is just that one level i can't get 3 stars on.
  • Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

King as a company benefits from making hard levels that require some people to spend money on their products. By making insanely hard levels they gain profit and by making insanely hard levels to gain 3 stars they target another smaller market of individuals that want 3 stars and i just think thats a little sleazy :)

Ther is absolutely no need to spend money in Candy Crush Saga. With the daily wheel and the sugar track it's possible to amass a perfectly adequate supply of boosters at zero cost. If people are so impatient to progress that they are still buying boosters in this particular game they have only themselves to blame.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?