Windows 10 on PC/laptop runs Candy Crush Saga but you can't see jelly squares.

PollyAnny
PollyAnny Posts: 1 Newbie

When you crush the jelly square using some random move the animation is visible but not the original graphics.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey PollyAnny- I don't have Windows10 yet :-( Are you able to upload a picture for us, so that we can take a look? Thanks :D 

• trybillie
    trybillie Posts: 1 Newbie

Same problem, win 10 when loaded changes to a black screen. while playing the only thing you can see is the candy. Any special things such as jelly squares cannot be seen therefore its almost impossible to clear any of those screens. Help!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thank you all for taking the time to highlight this issue.

Our Candy Crush team has been investigating this issue and they request some more information about your graphic card/driver. In order to get it please do the following:

1) Click start

2) Type dxdiag and press enter

3) Go to the Display tab and check the Name property.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

• HelenP353
    HelenP353 Posts: 1 Newbie

Our Candy Crush team has been investigating this issue and they request some more information about your graphic card/driver. In order to get it please do the following:

1) Click start

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
  • empress48
    empress48 Posts: 1 Newbie

1) Click start

Same problem, same card.Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
  • Debee
    Debee Posts: 1 Newbie

1) Click start

I'm having the exact same problem. Same problem same graphic card. Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) I will much appreciate a fix to the problem. It's become quite frustrating playing Candy Crush when you cannot see any jellies.
  • MaxLabelle
    MaxLabelle Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2016

Same card, same issue for me

• Kat_Smith
    Kat_Smith Posts: 1 Newbie

i don't have an answer but I having the same problem with windows ten on my pc with candy crush and soda   plz some one give us the answer to fix this  ty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?