⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wow Thanks for the changes.....not

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

So the latest levels are showing a change....speckled ball with wrapped candy no longer does what it used to.  It just changes them all to wrapped candies and you do not get as many points.  Thanks for another change not in our favor..boo

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Huh? What did it used to do then?

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hmm sounds like they are testing something on you Tammy!

As far as I know, it still does the same thing for me.

• Harun_Saglam
    Harun_Saglam Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you Tammy for pointing out the real deal. At first i thought it's an experimental change which of course would get back to normal, but now that i see people are happy with it, i'm almost sure that ain't gonna happen so i think it's time to say goodbye to this beautiful game. i feel like they took the essence of the game away and i can't take it. Sorry for us both. 

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

It used to explode the color you matched the candy with and then do it again to another color.  It gave mega points.  I used to use it when I went back in to replay levels for 3 stars.  Now it changes it to all wrapped candies of the color you chose and they explode. (once)  I can see where that can be helpful in some levels, but if you are a crazy candy crusher, like myself, you go back for those stars.  That's why I don't like it.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

It used to explode the color you matched the candy with and then do it again to another color.  It gave mega points.  I used to use it when I went back in to replay levels for 3 stars.  Now it changes it to all wrapped candies of the color you chose and they explode. (once)  I can see where that can be helpful in some levels, but if you are a crazy candy crusher, like myself, you go back for those stars.  That's why I don't like it.

I'm still seeing the 'old' behaviour. Are you sure this isn't only in specific levels rather than a general change? I'd be interested to find out whether your thesis that this reduces scores really holds water.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Same here for me Baz. I´d like to see this too to see if it´s better or not.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

It does hold water--perhaps where the points used to be. A good level to see the difference or "test" it as you say is on 1476. Many opportunities to test it there you silly non-believers. And unfortunately, it has happened every time on any level since it switched. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?