will the fruits ever fall down in level 1316?

zalata
zalata Posts: 2 Newbie

i cleared all the boxes for the fruits to fall down but still they wont 

im giving up on the whole game if this problem is not solved soon

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

In order to get the fruits from the central area you need to make a match on the left hand board immediately underneath the three central squares to provide space for it to fall into. You then need to create space on the right hand board while the fruit is over one of the three escape points on the left hand side. Finally you need to clear spaces underneath the fruit on the right hand board to get it to the drops at the bottom. It is nowhere near enoughj to simply clear the three blocked squares in the centre.

• zalata
    zalata Posts: 2 Newbie

In order to get the fruits from the central area you need to make a match on the left hand board immediately underneath the three central squares to provide space for it to fall into. You then need to create space on the right hand board while the fruit is over one of the three escape points on the left hand side. Finally you need to clear spaces underneath the fruit on the right hand board to get it to the drops at the bottom. It is nowhere near enoughj to simply clear the three blocked squares in the centre.

but i did that already dear i even used all possible boosters, i removed chocolate and cleared spaces on both sides but still they wont come down, you think i would reach this level if i didnt know that lol...thanks anyways!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?