facebook says i have lives

jo297
jo297 Posts: 2 Newbie

facebook says friends have sent me requests but they dont come through on to my game i have tried disconnecting and reconnecting and going through fb but it doesnt work

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi jo297, 

Do you play on Facebook on PC? Or on mobile (like you tagged) but connected to your Facebook within the game itself?

I get my lives either way although on Facebook on PC those are only valid as long as the session lasts; meaning that as soon as you refresh the page on PC, those will be gone.Use Google Chrome as a browser on your PC and make sure you clean cache.

On your mobile, double check that you have all updates for your device and installed apps (especially the Candy Crush Saga app and the Facebook app). 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi jo297, 

Do you play on Facebook on PC? Or on mobile (like you tagged) but connected to your Facebook within the game itself?

I get my lives either way although on Facebook on PC those are only valid as long as the session lasts; meaning that as soon as you refresh the page on PC, those will be gone.Use Google Chrome as a browser on your PC and make sure you clean cache.

On your mobile, double check that you have all updates for your device and installed apps (especially the Candy Crush Saga app and the Facebook app). 

• jo297
    jo297 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi jo297, 

thank you, im playing on my ipad and have just checked all up to date.
  • Harold_Black
    Harold_Black Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi jo297, 

None of these work I have all updates. This started happening after the last update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?