👻 Poll - Which Spooky Season Event did you enjoy the most?

Options

Comments

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options
    Puzzle Run

I liked the jigsaw and the gem hunt and the candy thing but I never got the season mastery did any other players get it

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options
    Spooky Tour

Voted! I liked many of the other quests as well, but running out of time always seems to be a problem with many of these events.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    Options
    Puzzle Run

From Within these events I got...

Puzzle Run

Part 1

Gem Hunt

Gold Rush

I'll go with Puzzle Run

It was fun and had good rewards, although I didn't get part 2

The second events were not rewarding, for example

Gold Rush 50 A level for 50 bars, meaning every level has 1 gold bar, an illogical number. Perhaps it would be better to have 50 levels for 100 gold bars. It would be somewhat encouraging.

Especially for players who do not have many levels or are stuck in levels

In my opinion, most of the events are not suitable for those at the end of the map and stuck in levels that they have not been able to pass for days or perhaps months.

Why aren't events designed to suit this category of players?

Why don't they shed light on these groups?

The end of the map, and those stuck in levels do not have gold bars or boosters to encourage and reinforce them to strive for fun and increase their love for the games.

I was hoping to get Season Mastery It's the best

I got it a while ago. It was fun. It is divided into two halves. Mastery badges can be collected from tasks for old levels and tasks for new levels, and its rewards are very rewarding.

and since the events contain mastery points as well, everyone assumes they have earned them Season Mastery

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options
    Puzzle Run

I had a part 1

Part 2 I did not recieve

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,295 Level 5
    Options
    Spooky Tour

Voted, I really enjoyed all these events even if I didn't finish it often.

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,533 Level 5
    Options
    Candy Quests

Hi @QueenB 🙂🌺

I couldn't play all the events because I didn't have them in the game (Puzzle Run part 2, Spooky Tour, Season Mastery never appeared in my game). Gem Hunt I found challenging and to complete it I used a lot of boosters and Gold bars.

I didn't like that some users had the events targeted differently🤔

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options
    Candy Quests

Voted

I did not get to participate in Puzzle Run part two, season mastery, and Gem Hunt.

Spooky season was fine but I don’t like timed boosters. I feel they put pressure on me and ‘make’ me play even when I plan to take a break. I have just won two timed boosters from butterfly challenge that completely went to waste.

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 137 Level 2
    Options

Despite having had all of these, I can’t vote for any of them.

I never got Part 2 of Puzzle Run. As for the rest, almost all of them require passing a lot of new levels in a short space of time, which rules out anyone near the top of the Board. Gem Hunt part 2 with the x30 bonus for new levels - no chance on that either. Candy Quests looked promising when I realised that you could replay old levels to pass Part 1, but it ground to a halt when Part 3 required 8 golden crowns.

I won’t be able to finish Season Mastery either, not enough stars to be had when you can’t complete the other challenges.

A handful of CBs and a couple of hand switches is a poor reward for time spent playing all 6.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Gold Rush

I couldn't finish the Puzzle Run.

I haven't seen the Season Mastery yet.

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 12,694 Level 5
    Options
    Candy Quests

@QueenB I really enjoyed the part 1 of the puzzle run, as it was similar to the Quests. I love collections/quests whichever format they take 🙂

I look forward to get Season Mastery in my game; it looks quite an attractive feature.

I find Gold Rush too poor in the reward for the 25 new levels required to win.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?