Game stuck on the King logo page after connecting to FB

Avery
Avery Posts: 3 Newbie

I checked on my FB it says that CCS, soda and jelly are logged in with my fb account, but whenever I open the game it says it wasn't connected so I connect it once again then it direct me back to the game and it just stuck on the logo page. I tried re-installing, clearing the cache still the same. I don't know whats wrong with it.I'm using an android galaxy core prime phone, just bought it less than 2 weeks. 

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Avery!

I think the issue is with your Facebook app. Please try un-installing it, then connect the game to FB. By doing so you will use the build in browser on your mobile so it might look a bit different but the functionality should be the same.

Let me know if you get the connectivity issue solved.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Avery!

I think the issue is with your Facebook app. Please try un-installing it, then connect the game to FB. By doing so you will use the build in browser on your mobile so it might look a bit different but the functionality should be the same.

• Avery
    Avery Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Avery!

Thanks for the reply! I'll try do that right now and get back to you :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?