Why are changing everything in Candy Crush Saga?

Options
TingedPit1979
TingedPit1979 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Discussions

These days my cell phone came back from being repaired and I could finally play Candy Crush. I started playing and realized that the game is different, everything has changed, the classic music of the stages, the sound effects, even the original lines, "Sweet", "tasty" and etc. have changed. Why? Why change the music, effects, lines that we are used to? I particularly think that doing this is erasing the history of the game. I'm not saying that the new songs are bad, the effects are even bad but I think you'll fix that later, but I think you don't need to remove the old songs to put the new ones. Well, I guess I'll have to get used to it, thanks for your attention.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,065 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @TingedPit1979 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

That is a great feedback about your and everybody’s favorite game Candy Crush Saga.

I will pass on your feedback to our Candy Community In-charge, who will share with the game team! They always appreciate feedback from the players 👍

Thank you for joining the Community and share your feedback.

Have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫

• elissanova
    elissanova Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree with you. It really upsets me that all the sounds that I've loved for years have been replaced. It has erased all the nostalgia from the era when I started playing (over ten years ago). If they want to write a new soundtrack, they should create a sequel. Part of why I liked this game back in the day over all the other similar matching games like Bejeweled was because of the quirky sound effects and the goofy guy saying sweet. His comments tickled my funny bone and I loved the crunchy ASMR sounds of the candies exploding. I don't know whose idea it was to change all the sounds so drastically but I hate it. It upsets me and now I have to play with the sounds off. It really gives me a love hate relationship with this game. I'd like to keep playing it but I also want my favorite game back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?