⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get the required amount of chocolate yet?  I've used several different boosters and combinations of boosters and can't get the required amount.  Not enough moves it seems.

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

OMG  I used the checkmark to start and had to use 8 lollipop boosters when I noticed I hadn't quite made the points yet...the few striped candies I had left on the board pushed me to one star, thankfully.  This level is just nasty.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Omg   I used a check mark to start and then had to use 8 lollipops to get the chocolate when I noticed the points weren't quite up to one star yet..Be careful- this level is brutal.

• James_Lee
    James_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

it merely useless in doing anything cos it will never allow us to overcome it until you spend plenty of money in extending the game with more move and check mark

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

it merely useless in doing anything cos it will never allow us to overcome it until you spend plenty of money in extending the game with more move and check mark

You can get all the boosters you need for free. There is absolutely no need to spend money here.
  • Lucy-Dan_Leights
    Lucy-Dan_Leights Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

no not even close, impossible

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

The only way to beat this level is to have a very lucky board and play a perfect game but that is very unlikely. I have seen no evidence of anyone getting through this level without using boosters and extra moves. Even on YouTube all the videos have had to use boosters and extra moves. I usually quit with 10 - 15 moves left as I can see it's impossible to get enough chocolate.

• Jessikins
    Jessikins Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I don't see how this one is possible.  The best I've done is 9 chocolates left but not 9 chocolates available to even get.  I guess I have to wait until I've saved up enough checkmark boosters to get this one.  If you avoid removing chocolate so that you have enough at the end, you don't have enough moves left to actually clear them.  

• Twinks
    Twinks Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Twinks
    Twinks Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

OMG  I used the checkmark to start and had to use 8 lollipop boosters when I noticed I hadn't quite made the points yet...the few striped candies I had left on the board pushed me to one star, thankfully.  This level is just nasty.

Were you able to pass this level Tammy Kory?
  • slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I don't understand the need to make these levels impossible!  1723 was bad enough and I lucked my way into barely beating it, and then 3 levels later at 1726 you have to suffer through this garbage.  I'll give this one a few more tries, but after that I'm calling it quits on candy crush.  I just don't find much enjoyment in playing the same levels over and over again without coming close to finishing it.  I can appreciate a hard level, I can't appreciate a nearly impossible level - learn the difference King, for the sake of your loyal customers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?