We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level loading screen flickers and won't leave

John_Frank
John_Frank Posts: 5 Level 2

I am trying to play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my android phone, but I'm having issues. It starts up fine, but when I try to play a level, I get a loading screen that flickers obnoxiously and just sits there. I can actually interact with the level, but I can't see anything because the loading screen is in the way. I have similar problems with Candy Crush Saga (flickering) and Candy Crush Jelly Saga (infinite loading).

My phone is practically ancient (LG2-P990), but it would have been nice to play these games. I would appreciate it King if next time you just say that my device isn't compatible instead of wasting my time like this.

Funnily enough, Bubble Witch 2 works completely fine on my phone.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi John!

Sounds more like a hardware issue with the phone. I have the same phone as you and after dusting it off from the drawer and installing Jelly it was working OK (no flicker, only some lag because of an ancient Android version)

You could try a factory reset of the phone to see if it solved the issue.

Don't forget to do a backup of all your content as a factory reset will wipe all data on your device.

Cheers :-)

• John_Frank
    John_Frank Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2016

Hi John!

Sounds more like a hardware issue with the phone. I have the same phone as you and after dusting it off from the drawer and installing Jelly it was working OK (no flicker, only some lag because of an ancient Android version)

You could try a factory reset of the phone to see if it solved the issue.

Don't forget to do a backup of all your content as a factory reset will wipe all data on your device.

Cheers :-)

Did a factory reset, no dice. Soda Crush still has an infinite loading screen with flickering. Bubble Witch 2 still works fine, as does Puzzles and Dragons. Why would those games work if it was only a hardware issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?