⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1726 is the biggest scam!

Options
HC
HC Posts: 6 Level 2

This level - was it designed by an irate 20 year old tech kid who has a grudge? It's impossible to win without boosters. Even at the end when I had 4 moves left, the chocolate didn't start forming again. Biggest scam and a cheap trick by Candy Crush to screw customers into paying for it. Even when I bought an extra 5 rounds, the chocolate didn't form. Candy Crush should be ashamed of themselves for this cheap shot level. Fix it! You have MULTI complaints about this game and you need to address it. Customers are irate. This game is not about fun or strategy - it's about you screwing your players. 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

If, instead of loosing off your ill informed rant, you'd searched this site you'd know that your questions about this level have been answered many times. It is your lack of understanding of how and when chocolate is added that is at fault not the game, I'm sorry to say!

I don't dispute that it is difficult to beat this level without boosters even so but you can pick up huge stocks of boosters for free if you can be bothered to explore all the ways that King falls over itself to help you in this game. The charge that making levels that require boosters is a scam just won't wash. Many thousands of us have completed all available levels without parting with a single penny by taking time out from the main game to build up stocks of boosters in advance of the difficult levels. 

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Don't take any notice of Baz he's a liar claiming he never uses boosters, look at his question on level 351 attached below. I have posted this before but it was removed why?

Level 351 - that's me done then

Level 345 is I suspect impossible without additional help from boosters and extra turns so I acquired some, very much against my principles in the hope that it was a one-off....

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

No, this level was designed by a 40 something accounting person to make money on all the boosters you will need to buy to beat the level.  As you've noticed, more and more levels are being designed with one thing in mind, separating you from your money!

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

Don't take any notice of Baz he's a liar claiming he never uses boosters, look at his question on level 351 attached below. I have posted this before but it was removed why?

Level 351 - that's me done then

Level 345 is I suspect impossible without additional help from boosters and extra turns so I acquired some, very much against my principles in the hope that it was a one-off....

I would imagine that your post was removed for the gratuitous and unsubstantiated insult within it. If there's one thing I cannot be accused of it's lying. I have never once claimed not to use boosters and actually do the exact opposite in this very thread. Nor have I ever claimed that King never gets it wrong. Indeed I recommended a reduction in the target for levels this week. The post you refer to is about Alpha Betty which has no opportunities to obtain free boosters and which is my favourite game in the King range so I was prepared to just once compromise my principles. I have never once paid for anything in Candy Crush and never will. Even if I had not set out with that intention the availability of free boosters has vastly increased since I started playing and there is now no excuse whatsoever for not having plentiful supplies when needed.
  • HC
    HC Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Baz, you're wrong and rude! Every video I've seen, people use boosters on this level. They've paid through the nose for these and playing extra time. Yohan and Kevin - you're right. This is not about a fun game now, it's demanding cash for boosters and the brand has plummeted. I've been stuck on this level for weeks and refuse to pay $25 for boosters to pass it. It's just a cheap scam. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?