⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush level 1741 and 1733

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Wow, just wow, both of these timed levels have been deemed "hard" levels by King/Activision.   I am beginning to think that the comments made by others indicating these are money grabbers & target the elderly or disabled are true.  For the life of me I just fail to understand why you would want to hold your loyal players up on these types of levels.  60 seconds of play, a life & possibly boosters wasted and your done if you do not get the required points. I know, I know the boosters are free which I take full advantage of but the timed levels should never be difficult or maybe options need provided for those that enjoy these types of levels  I would say that 9 out of 10 players when given an option of play,  Easy, Moderate, Difficult, the level of choice would be Easy!!!! Some players just do not have the capability of passing without extra time to help and the only way to get extra time is to play,play,play and save gold bars or purchase them.  Others just wouldn't want the frustration of the hold-up of game play.  I know not everyone will be in agreement, but this is my opinion.   That's all.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

Totally agree, Debbie. I have now been playing Level 1741 for 3 days and have not once reached 100,000. Your 5 turns are gone in 7 minutes so I can't see the commercial sense in King persisting with timed levels.  

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

This morning, I have now played a total of 15 turns and only once exceeded 50,000 points and that was only 62,000. Ridiculous !!!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I know, I know Peter.  I had to begin with boosters and use gold bars (3 times in same round of play) which I ended up using 9 bars + 18 bars + 23 bars in order to pass both 1741 and 1733 in this episode.  Granted, the boosters were free due to spinning the wheel daily, however the bars well...... different story.  As you would say and I totally agree, utterly ridiculous!  If they want to continue including them they really need to let players have a choice of degree of difficulty.  Then everyone would be happy....maybe, lol. I think the key on this level is to create color bombs and then activate as soon as you can with a candy color that populates the board.  I think if you hold them to wait for a better match you just lose to much time.   Try it, that's what I did but I still had to get the extra time.  My mind and fingers just don't think&move quick enough for these levels, lol.  Good Luck

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Another absolutely ridiculous level.Been on this since Wednesday,9 times out of 10 you're lucky to reach 50,000.Very close to uninstalling as these timed levels with their almost impossible targets to reach are just not any fun at all.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

I know, I know Peter.  I had to begin with boosters and use gold bars (3 times in same round of play) which I ended up using 9 bars + 18 bars + 23 bars in order to pass both 1741 and 1733 in this episode.  Granted, the boosters were free due to spinning the wheel daily, however the bars well...... different story.  As you would say and I totally agree, utterly ridiculous!  If they want to continue including them they really need to let players have a choice of degree of difficulty.  Then everyone would be happy....maybe, lol. I think the key on this level is to create color bombs and then activate as soon as you can with a candy color that populates the board.  I think if you hold them to wait for a better match you just lose to much time.   Try it, that's what I did but I still had to get the extra time.  My mind and fingers just don't think&move quick enough for these levels, lol.  Good Luck

You can get free gold bars from the sugar drop levels.
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Played 1733 about 30 times before completing it. On half the games I never had a single extra time candy drop throuought the whole game,making the level impossible, this must be a bug?

• Liz_Shaw
    Liz_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

1741 is taking away my will to live. I gave the game up some time ago due to plain ridiculous levels and came back recently and now these impossible timed levels. I am well over it after trying for three days. Has anyone passed it? No boosters work and why bother with a set time if you have to BUY extra time to pass. I made 100,000 ( maybe 3 times) but never over that in three days. Time to give CC a miss until King sort these crazy games out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?