Impossible level 467

Options
PastyKidOriginal
PastyKidOriginal Posts: 1 Newbie

So I've been stuck on candy crush saga level 467 for about a day now. But after taking a closer look at the new update and the requirements to pass I do believe that this level is truly impossible. So you are required to combine 2 color bombs with the wrapped candies in 4 4x4 squares. You are given 4 color bombs and cannot create new ones. With the new update, being when combined all of the same color wrapped candies now explode, it really creates an impossible level to pass. With the old update it would be very easy to do, but there are so few color choices after creating the first combination you are kind of S.O.L. has anyone actually passed this level since the new update?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

If you had bothered to search the site before asking this question you would have seen that it has been asked and answered several times by now. It is not impossible even using no boosters. The first combo does not necessarily remove all the other colour bombs. If you have a lucky candy booster (and it is easy to obtain one for free if you don't) then you are all but guaranteed that another colour bomb will be available to enable you to complete the task. 

• TeeEm
    TeeEm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If you had bothered to search the site before asking this question you would have seen that it has been asked and answered several times by now. It is not impossible even using no boosters. The first combo does not necessarily remove all the other colour bombs. If you have a lucky candy booster (and it is easy to obtain one for free if you don't) then you are all but guaranteed that another colour bomb will be available to enable you to complete the task. 

Hey Baz, can you please point me to an answer that works? Every answer I searched does not involve the problem of the colour bomb turning every same colour into a wrapped candy that explodes almost the entire board. Thanks.
  • Jodi_Perry
    Jodi_Perry Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Agreed nothing works Most the people who replied passed the level before King did the update

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?