⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Explain this

Options
MichelleMama
MichelleMama Posts: 6 Level 2

EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!

ALSO-YOU LINKED MY ACCOUNTS WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME. IM TURNING THIS IN TO THE FCC OR FTC WHICHEVER GOVERNMENT OVERSEES CONSUMER RELATIONS. FIX THIS PROBLEM

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MichelleMama🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Sometimes, when we log out of the game, or internet connection disturbances, or change in the device, and other unknown glitches cause us to lose the events!!

But, if you were playing the events till yesterday, it means that you are included in the events. So, bring the events back, you will have to trigger them by playing one or two levels.

You can play one or two old or new levels, win or lose does not matter -- go back to map screen and check your events tab. That usually brings back the events.

With regards to "linking accounts" -- are you talking about your Community Profile and game account? OR your King game account and Facebook account? Can you please clarify?

To reply back, type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

It looks like you're recently logged into the game and your other events and features haven't been updated yet. Only if the game is regular i.e. you will get the events back after playing few levels.

If not, let us know again.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,051 Level 5
    Options

I also had two Candy Crush accounts linked once. It's an annoyance I agree, but it is essentially a computing glitch in a game, aren't you overreacting a little with your talk about consumer relations? It's only Candy Crush, not your life savings.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?