Where are my boosters????

Options
ShelleyB
ShelleyB Posts: 18 Level 2

So king care, just passed level 560, got my tickets, started lvl 561 and surprise surprise ALL MY BOOSTERS GONE!! I had 7 colour bombs 3 ticks 3 fish and 3 hammers! You owe me as I bought them with my own money!! Please fix this. Its just not good enough!!

Answers

• ArpineGrigoryan
    ArpineGrigoryan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi ShelleyB,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your items in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Could u help me to all my boosters are gone :( love your game so much.
  • Chloe_Pangkey
    Chloe_Pangkey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi ShelleyB,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your items in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

My boosters n lives from friends are all gone, too! Please get them back! I've got to passed all the challenge to get them :'(
  • Christin-3
    Christin-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi ShelleyB,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Please I also miss the boosters from the last 3 or 4 won boxes. I need them please resolve that issue and give me the won boosters :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?