How to unsynch from one account

Luke_Montgomery
Luke_Montgomery Posts: 1 Newbie

I recently logged into another Facebook account and now I want to log back into my old one. I log out of my account easily but when go to log in to the old one it says that i have already authorised candy crush saga, so I press ok but then it leads me to my old account. I don't know how to get it to my old account again I've tried deleting the app from my Facebook apps and resetting my phone and deleting the app but nothing is working. Someone please help !

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Luke- Welcome to King Care. Let's try and get you back on track. Please follow these steps and let me know how you get on: 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet weekend! :-) 

• Gaspar_Pitou
    Gaspar_Pitou Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Luke- Welcome to King Care. Let's try and get you back on track. Please follow these steps and let me know how you get on: 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet weekend! :-) 

I had the same problem and this solved the issue.YOU SHOULD PUT THIS IN THE FAQ !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?