⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1779 is impossible!

Options
Jennifer_Stewart
Jennifer_Stewart Posts: 20 Level 2

This level is impossible! I have tried for over a week and have only ever gotten two of the ingredients down. There is a difference between hard and challenging and impossible! I have never wanted to quit playing a game based on a hard level, but this one has done it! There is no skill involved in beating this level, it would be all luck if you could pass it. Thanks King for taking one of the most interesting games and making it no longer fun to play!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Of course there is skill involved ... skill in using boosters wisely, if nothing else. The careful and appropriate use of lollipops and jelly hands in addition to the coconut wheel booster (all of which can be acquired in more than adequate supplies for free if you're managing the game well) makes this far from impossible as my own 3 star score amply demonstrates. If you don't consider learning how to best use all the resources offered you in the game is fun then I suggest you do indeed quit. After all, if you think this level's 'impossible' just wait until you see 1789 (and yes, I've passed that one too).

• Debbie_D_Current
    Debbie_D_Current Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

There is no skill involved with 1779. Only luck if you have enough boosters and a good board. It is very frustrating. 

• Michalis_Michael
    Michalis_Michael Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Of course there is skill involved ... skill in using boosters wisely, if nothing else. The careful and appropriate use of lollipops and jelly hands in addition to the coconut wheel booster (all of which can be acquired in more than adequate supplies for free if you're managing the game well) makes this far from impossible as my own 3 star score amply demonstrates. If you don't consider learning how to best use all the resources offered you in the game is fun then I suggest you do indeed quit. After all, if you think this level's 'impossible' just wait until you see 1789 (and yes, I've passed that one too).

1779 just impossible to pass. i quit playing the game for this
  • Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

There is no skill involved with 1779. Only luck if you have enough boosters and a good board. It is very frustrating. 

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. All levels ultimately come down to luck and a good board. Lollipops and hands are the only truly skillful elements in that they enable you to influence the board when and where you wish rather than at the whim of the random distribution of candies and special candies resulting from the pre-game boosters. You have no control in any level over anything but these two elements.
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Baz Why do you keep commenting on this forum on levels you have already passed? You are no help to anyone and I think your only here to show off but you dont impress me.

• Jenifer_Kelley
    Jenifer_Kelley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The solution to this level is simple - be sure you have the latest updated version of Candy Crush installed on your device!  That's it.  The newest version has the candies rotating around.  Once I installed it, I passed the level on the second try.

• Larry_Holland
    Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

I have played over 300 times lost 60,000 beans buying shovels and have never gotten close-on chat rooms folks say they have used as many as 50 shovels to beat this level why bother if cheating is needed to beat anything, the level cannot be won with the booster or 3 shovels bottom line sucks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?