Can not ask friends to help

Michael_Colijn19
Michael_Colijn19 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am connected with Facebook.  When in want to go to a next level and want to ask friends for help, the pop up apears andere tells me i am not connected with Facebook.   I am stucked nog

Answers

• Pattha89
    Pattha89 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Michael- Welcome to King Care! Thanks for taking the time to highlight this to us. Are you still experiencing this problem? We will be looking into this for you. 

Thanks again and have a sweet day! 

Please solve this problem for me too, I have lived with this shame in few days now;(
  • Umbe
    Umbe Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Michael- Welcome to King Care! Thanks for taking the time to highlight this to us. Are you still experiencing this problem? We will be looking into this for you. 

For me as well. Thanks.
  • Pierre_Cote
    Pierre_Cote Posts: 4 Newbie

Meme chose pour moi
  • Majbritt_Bräuner
    Majbritt_Bräuner Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem for 5 days now. Please fix it. I trind to log off and back on to Facebook. Reinstall candy crush saga but nothing helped.
  • Susie_Sunderland
    Susie_Sunderland Posts: 1 Newbie

How can you mark this solved. Its not solved and I get it too despite clearly being connected.
  • freelive25
    freelive25 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem for two days now
  • Aslı_Enez
    Aslı_Enez Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem and have to wait 3 days to pass the level. I had wrote it but no answer appears
  • Melissa_Vo
    Melissa_Vo Posts: 1 Newbie

I 'm having this problem too!
  • Ursula_Probst
    Ursula_Probst Posts: 5 Level 2

I have the same problem, no connection with facebook, I can not ask my friends for help
  • Patrick_Van_Mele
    Patrick_Van_Mele Posts: 1 Newbie

Having the same problem, where is the solution ???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?