⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• Kathleen_Doran
    Kathleen_Doran Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This still is not fixed - 5 chocolate bombs and tons of combos and just broke 100k - the points given are small compared to any other level with these type of combos. Just a rude slap in the face from King I'm hoping that Wednesday morning will see a change with their promised "next release"

I am also hoping for a change on Wednesday morning, on several occasions I have only managed 2 out of my 5 lives. Spent days on this level and got nowhere near.
  • Darla_Lee_Wanyo
    Darla_Lee_Wanyo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

No use playing until this is level is replaced or fixed including the numerous bugs. How did the level ever get passed quality control - or isn't there any ?? Another example of the downward slide of a once great game !!!

I agree. I will not waste my time trying to play a level that is almost impossible to win. I will keep my sanity until they fix it, if they ever do.
  • sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

What in tarnations going on with Level 1810. Overnight it has been downgraded from 'Hard Level' to normal. Does this mean King think they've fixed it? I'm still getting all the bug problems I reported last week. This is one sad joke.

Looks like all the 'hard' indicators are gone, all throughout the game.
  • frizzy1
    frizzy1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have passed it just now, after many many tires.  Like you all, I kept saying it was impossible.   I must have just had a ridiculously lucky board because I got a bunch of color bombs right off the bat without having to use boosters, and then I used boosters for the rest.  I used a lot of lollipops and hand switches to make color bombs, and then had to use my gold to get extra time, twice (after the first extra time I ended with 198,600!  I almost cried) So, it can be passed, but be prepared to use everything you have.  

Well it is free. I didn't spend money. I just go get free goodies every 8 hours when sugar drops reload. Do that twice a day and you'll have quite a stash of free stuff to use. That said, someone makes the game. Someone develops the game. Someone works on the game. They all need to get paid.
  • Corinne_
    Corinne_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Constantly getting the reshuffle even when there are moves available.
  • Lon_VanOstran
    Lon_VanOstran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the correct answer: It's time to give up this game!

It's time to give up Candy Crush entirely. I don't play games to seek total and complete frustration and feel as though I've been cheated.
  • Marion_Harrison
    Marion_Harrison Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Still no update.  Pretty pathetic that you won't even fix the glitch.  The board is not doable.  

how do you find out if they have updated or fixed i keep wasting boosters! grrr
  • Snipergiac
    Snipergiac Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Thanks for taking care and for reading our feedback but on June 29th 2016, Level 1810 has not been fixed: the glitch is still there and scoring 200.000 is impossible. Please do something
  • Dick_Lee
    Dick_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

I wanna quit playing candy forever. Level 1810 is just wasting my time and life. It could only be proceeded by using money to bypass this level.
  • Jo_Sapir
    Jo_Sapir Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Except you have now added new levels and NOTHING has changed with 1810. Why?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?