How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• DaveBrz
    DaveBrz Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Really disappointed to go play this evening and find is not fixed so another week that I'll most likely be stuck and now be almost two episodes behind and no chance to get treasure chests to build up my boosters which I WILL NOT use or spend any money on this level at all.
  • jeanmcl
    jeanmcl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

This game is soooooooo absolutely pathetic.. After all the freaking money and powerups and gold bars lost,, I AM SOOOOOO DONE.. Back to Mindjolt games for me,, at least one doesn't have to pay and get ripped off..
  • CandyMaster
    CandyMaster Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

I officially stop to play until level 1810 is changed or updated. No fun at all playing an impossible level. King, you really need to do something soon or going to lose many loyal players like me.
  • CandyMaster
    CandyMaster Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I officially stop to play until level 1810 is changed or updated. No fun at all playing an impossible level. King, you really need to do something soon or going to lose many loyal players like me.
  • mcm
    mcm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

When I was a computer programmer we never released an update until it was thoroughly tested. I find it appalling that there are obvious errors in level 1810. Yes, it is difficult. Yes, it seems impossible to pass. Yes, it's ridiculous that when there are obvious moves to be made that it claims no more switches are to be made and the life is taken away from the player. Embarrassing for Crush programmers!
  • moabjeff
    moabjeff Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I managed to get a lucky board and got up to 148,000, but then NO MORE +5 time candies appeared on the board. NONE! For more than 40 seconds. If the target score isn't lowered to 100,000 and if the shuffling problem isn't fixed (it has been happening on other boards also), I think I'm going to quit playing altogether. It's supposed to be fun and challenging, not frustrating and glitchy, not to mention outside the realm of possibility. Similar issues occurred with boards 1779 and 1789. It's like the developers are not adequately testing the boards before putting them out there for the public to play.
  • Ragana
    Ragana Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

save your automatic answers...this level is a shit, and nobody fix it.game installed, I got a lot of free time...bye activision
  • Ragana
    Ragana Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

save your automatic answers.this level is rubbish, impossible and full of bugs.game unistalled, got a lot of free time. Bye activision
  • gibbie
    gibbie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The only time I've EVER complained in here is about timed levels. 1810 is another level that's a pain in the bum. I"ve just noticed the next series has FOUR TIMED levels. You win King care. No more candy crush for me.
  • Sue_Richards
    Sue_Richards Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I JUST PASSED 1810!!! they changed the board, the time bombs is a no no, but now is doable!! I passed with some boosters but was able to get 448K. thank you King, I just just about to give up!!!!! 

I guess I'll keep trying then, just ignore the time bombs and hope for a lucky board

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?