Level 467 game glitch?

Options
Christine_H
Christine_H Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 467 when I switch a color bomb with a wrapped candy it turns every candy on the board into a wrapped candy and the whole board explodes. This then also explodes the remaining color bombs that I have. You can't make new color bombs so there is no way to beat this. On you tube when they switch it the candies go away not turning them and making them all explode. How do I find out if I have a glitch?

Answers

• ShelleyB
    ShelleyB Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Also having this same issue......

Same prob with 467
  • Olivejuice
    Olivejuice Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 467 can be beat!  Choose the "helper" pink ball with the check mark before u start the game.  This will help you win the game.  It took me two tries, but it finally worked using this helper.

I have just tried using the special candy and that doesn't help either, it just created a wrapped sweet, which when used with the colour bomb blew up the remaining bombs so I cannot complete level. I have tried clearing other colours when using the wrapped sweet and colour bomb, but more of that colour just keep dropping down. I am finding this completely impossible to achieve since the upgrade.
  • sandie7803
    sandie7803 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same as you Christine. I think they must be testing something as my friend has the 'old' version where it only affects 2 candies on the board. This is why I say it's a test as it seems to be 2 different combo's going on. 

Finally solved this by having only one color bomb "exposed" and the rest still "hidden." When the wrapped candies exploded, it only "opened" the color bombs and I was able to match a second wrapped candy with another color bomb. Took many, many games to do this.
  • TeeEm
    TeeEm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Level 467 can be beat!  Choose the "helper" pink ball with the check mark before u start the game.  This will help you win the game.  It took me two tries, but it finally worked using this helper.

I agree that this problem is not solved for those of us who find the colour bomb combined with the wrapped sweet turns ALL the same colour candies into wrapped candies, that then explode the entire board. Even clearing those colour first does not help as more of the same colour drop down and explode.
  • Karin_Prowse
    Karin_Prowse Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This issue still is the same. What TeeEm said is still happening. Even if you keep some bombs covered, once you set a bomb and wrapped candy off, the other colour bombs explode.
  • CaroKonig
    CaroKonig Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I located the pink helper ball, but it isn't activated. How do I activate it?
  • Jo_Place
    Jo_Place Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't found the pink helper ball
  • dogfairy
    dogfairy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same as you Christine. I think they must be testing something as my friend has the 'old' version where it only affects 2 candies on the board. This is why I say it's a test as it seems to be 2 different combo's going on. 

Sandie 7803, that makes sense, I'll try it.
  • shivasgirl
    shivasgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

what makes me mad is when the color bombs all go off at once and you still have 20+ moves you have to waste time playing. I cant find a color helper ball unless you are talking about buying one
  • Angie_Staino-Zav
    Angie_Staino-Zav Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2016
    Options

ok, you have to buy the candy with the check mark on it, and it will make the sprinkle candies. I have been playing this for days and no luck, I bought the lucky candy and finished on my first time. What a rip off

That's right shivasgirl and anyone else who commented on the 'check mark.' You need the 'check mark' game piece to get by this level. Once I used my free 'check mark,' it was a piece of cake!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?