What is happening? Poor level design, glitches

Options
cachoupe
cachoupe Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi King! What has been happening with your levels lately in candy crush saga?

Glitches in lots of levels, poor reshuffles, boosters and lives spent without even being able to play! I lost lots of boosters in the infamous levels 1810 and 1826, 1829 seems to be as poorly designed.

I cannot believe you do not actually try your levels before releasing them but how can you not realize that it is so unfair for us to lose lives and spared and bought boosters without even being able to play?

Thanks for an answer we are actually a lot wondering what is happening to the game lately.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Why are you paying for boosters? I mean really WHY? Totally unnecessary!

There has been a bug with the shuffle. I doubt that it was intentional nor that it is being intentionally allowed to continue. As for poor design, that's surely a matter of opinion (apart from 1810 which was obviously a monumental mess)? I was able to pass 1826 and 1829 and all the other allegedly notorious levels without the need to go crying to anyone about it. Does it never cross your mind that it may be your own playing skills and not King's designs which are being shown up?

If King delays releasing new episodes they get bombarded with complaints about how long it's taking. When they release them on the current weekly schedule they get it in the ear about glitches and difficulty. Frankly I don't know why they don't just pack the whole thing in given that you're never satisfied.

• cachoupe
    cachoupe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Why are you paying for boosters? I mean really WHY? Totally unnecessary!

There has been a bug with the shuffle. I doubt that it was intentional nor that it is being intentionally allowed to continue. As for poor design, that's surely a matter of opinion (apart from 1810 which was obviously a monumental mess)? I was able to pass 1826 and 1829 and all the other allegedly notorious levels without the need to go crying to anyone about it. Does it never cross your mind that it may be your own playing skills and not King's designs which are being shown up?

If King delays releasing new episodes they get bombarded with complaints about how long it's taking. When they release them on the current weekly schedule they get it in the ear about glitches and difficulty. Frankly I don't know why they don't just pack the whole thing in given that you're never satisfied.

Actually forced moves levels such as 1829 do not test my game skills. When you have limited if any choice in playing and then multiple reshuffles and then game stops I believe we can agree this is poor design.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?