iPhone, iPad and computer not syncing properly HELP PLEASE !!!!

tammy11170
tammy11170 Posts: 11 Level 2

On my iPad I have passed level 950 and can't get tickets for the next level due to my iPhone and computer not syncing up properly.  On the computer I am on level 948 and last night I finally got passed the levels AGAIN on my iPhone and am now on level 948 again... I have read through everyone elses questions on here and I've done everything that has been suggested to make the games on all devices to try and sync with NO luck at all... I never use to have a problem before and I can't remember when this all started but it was definitely last year (2015) sometime when it stopped allowing me to sync.  IF I pass levels on the computer however all my other devices do sync up, just not the other way around.  Surely KING.com can fix this ongoing issue as it's obviously a technical issue that many people are having.  Can you please help me in this area.  Cheers Candy Crush Saga lover who is extremely frustrated and annoyed that all my friends have finally passed me when they use to be soooooo far behind me.. I will never catch up now with these issues !!!  By the way I also play other King.com games on all devices and they all sync with no problems at all so CCSaga obviously has some kind of glitch in the system.  Thanks 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Tammy,

Lives and tickets don´t get synced between multiple devices; you´ll only receive them and you can only use them on the device or platform you´re playing on. 

I mean, the ones you receive on PC won´t appear on your iPhone.

Your levels and your Gold Bars should sync though. What suggestions have you done exactly?

• tammy11170

Hey Tammy,

Lives and tickets don´t get synced between multiple devices; you´ll only receive them and you can only use them on the device or platform you´re playing on. 

Your levels and your Gold Bars should sync though. What suggestions have you done exactly?

It's the levels that aren't syncing with all devices. For example on the iPad I'm on level 957, on my iPhone level 953 & I think my computer it's different too. If I'm on my iPad sometimes I get lives given to me that I do receive or requests but not all the time. What I mean by this is that I know my sister has sent me requests or lives & they won't show up at all when I've only got my iPad on (only device on at the time of playing the game) on the odd occasssion I might actually receive them. However, my main issue is the devices not syncing with the levels achieved. IF I go further on the computer all other devices sync properly but not if I go further on the iPad or iPhone
  • tammy11170

Hey Tammy,

I've deleted the app on iPhone & iPad, switched them off, once on again downloaded the app, signed into King.com so that levels will be saved & synced & also logged in with Facebook. Levels still don't sync.
  • Tancarn_
    Tancarn_ Posts: 2 Newbie

Tammy this has been happening to me for 2 years. I had to complete all levels on PC and get a ticket to the next level because it wouldn't move on my iPhone until i did. I finally bought a new device, an iPad and thought I may be able to play again. Nothing's changed and I just paid for a ticket and still nothing. King are useless. I will only play Zinga games now as they are very helpful always. 

• tammy11170

Tammy this has been happening to me for 2 years. I had to complete all levels on PC and get a ticket to the next level because it wouldn't move on my iPhone until i did. I finally bought a new device, an iPad and thought I may be able to play again. Nothing's changed and I just paid for a ticket and still nothing. King are useless. I will only play Zinga games now as they are very helpful always. 

Hi Tancarn, I had King.com contact me (I sent them a private message on their FB Page) I deleted all games and FB as they suggested and lost what I achieved, however they did reset it so I was at the level again (however I lost my scores) I followed all their instructions and they are still not syncing. I never use to have a problem with it before until a year or so ago (who knows it could've been 2 years for me too) I find it frustrating that I have to re-do the levels again on the PC to progress to new levels. I wish they would fix the glitch in the system as I don't have syncing problems with their other games. How hard is it for them to check their syncing settings on the game as it's obvious that whenever they did one of their updates of the app they messed up the syncing program with it :-(
  • Tancarn_
    Tancarn_ Posts: 2 Newbie

Omg I know right. I have no exaggeration sent them about 30 emails. I get the same response. Delete games blah blah. The only reason I've tried again was because I bought a new iPad and thought it may get me back on track. No such luck. Such a shame this was my favourite game but I don't have the time or patience to play each level on the pc just so I can progress. So u Reset everything and seemed to have worked but it's still not syncing, so ur no better off ?
  • tammy11170

I also have a new iPad Mini now thinking that this would fix the problem too (I've even deleted the game off my iPhone just in case having too many devices might "confuse" the app haha) every that I have done that King.com told me to do hasn't worked... sooooo I am continuing with the levels, then private message them on their FB page , with screenshots of my progress and how the time won't tick down (wait 3 days or ask friends for tickets) plus where it won't give me the option to buy tickets, as proof it isn't working, I then wait for them to answer so they can release the new levels for me haha I will keep doing this until they get sick of me and finally have the technical division to FIX THEIR GLITCH !!!! surely it is simple enough for them to do ?!?!? I'm sick of them suggesting it's something that I have done eg playing offline, I always play online .. anyways hopefully they fix it soon as I love the game :-) have you tried their game Candy Crush Soda Saga !??!? I love that one too, very similar but different.. that might become your "new favourite game" haha and with that game there is no syncing problem at all between the iPad and the computer :-)
  • tammy11170

hey Tancarn, I think I've fixed my problem.... I found that whenever I onto the next level that on my iPad it took me back to game # 500... but I would always just scroll back up to my current high level... yesterday I wondered why it kept going back to 500 even though all those levels were passed... sooooo I played level 500 again and when I passed it, the game shot straight up to my current high level gamed reached... I played a few games and decided to check my computer to see if it finally synced again... YES IT DID !!!! so now my iPad seems to be syncing with my computer... I'm currently on game # 1270 ... when I checked how I progressed onto the new levels after passing 500 I noticed it wasn't through tickets gained by friends but from the King.com characters .. so maybe go back on your games and see if you progressed onto the new levels without tickets from friends and if so then maybe play that last game and see how you go .. this might finally fix your issue too.. obviously my game kept thinking I had to pass that one myself to sync properly .. who knows haha good luck :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?