We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

level 1695

Tim_Clark
Tim_Clark Posts: 2 Newbie

why create a level where if you have no chance of getting through it unless you have got the right combo`s from the start ,no matter what way you play it it will just eat you up ,, another level created to stop top players catching up 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

My immediate reaction to your question is why not? It would be strange indeed if there were no difficult levels at the very limit of the game, wouldn't it? Why you would want a game that guaranteed you pass every level within a few tries I have no idea.

Yes, it's hard to catch up in this level if you don't get a favourable draw at the start but one could arguably say that of every level in the game. It's by no means impossible and I was able to pass the level on the day it was added so it's certainly not stopped me.

• dcarr
    dcarr Posts: 6 Level 2

My immediate reaction to your question is why not? It would be strange indeed if there were no difficult levels at the very limit of the game, wouldn't it? Why you would want a game that guaranteed you pass every level within a few tries I have no idea.

Yes, it's hard to catch up in this level if you don't get a favourable draw at the start but one could arguably say that of every level in the game. It's by no means impossible and I was able to pass the level on the day it was added so it's certainly not stopped me.

Well my immediate reaction is fix it! I've just played 10 games, 8 x's the game told me there were no more moves in less than 3 moves. No licorice spawned to fill up the space, and on 2 games I was about to make the next move I SAW, when the game decided I had no more moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?