⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Logged into my mothers account and it synced hers with mine and now i cant get back to my level.

Options
Rita_Thompson
Rita_Thompson Posts: 2 Newbie

Logged into my mother's account, and it synced it with mine.  Can't get back to my progress.  How can I fix this??

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Rita- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your mother back on track so that you can both continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a sweet weekend! :-) 

• Graham_Harland
    Graham_Harland Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Rita- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your mother back on track so that you can both continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Can you help me with the same problem please
  • doctorfun
    doctorfun Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hi Rita. I have the same problem. Can you share the information they sent you with me? I haven't read King's response to anyone's question besides yours. Thanks. 

• doctorfun
    doctorfun Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Me too!!!!!
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Rita. I have the same problem. Can you share the information they sent you with me? I haven't read King's response to anyone's question besides yours. Thanks. 

I will send you a message too so that we can check your account. :-)
  • Narelle_May
    Narelle_May Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My aunty and I have the same problem. Please help us
  • Tonja
    Tonja Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Rita please share the answer I have the same problem.  Thank you

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Rita please share the answer I have the same problem.  Thank you

Hi Tonja- I will send you a message too :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi @Graham and @doctorfun I will send you both messages too :-) 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Narelle- I will also send you a message :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?