Switched Accounts

Frank_Galati
Frank_Galati Posts: 2 Newbie

I played in my wife's CCS account to help her pass level 1211 & after I succeeded I logged off & logged back in mine(I used MY iPad). When she restarted the game on her iPad it took her in my account! Can you put her back in her account? Info about her for I.D. purposes: Patty Galati; email: pag1970@aol.com. Thank you for any help. Frank Galati

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

This happened because the app is designed to save the highest level, so if you log in with an account with a lower level, it will automatically overwrite the existing game.

You can get around it of course but you're gonna have to do this each time you swap accounts. I saw these steps in another thread:

-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app

-log out of the Facebook app

-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory.

-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account

-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook.

• Frank_Galati
    Frank_Galati Posts: 2 Newbie

This happened because the app is designed to save the highest level, so if you log in with an account with a lower level, it will automatically overwrite the existing game.

You can get around it of course but you're gonna have to do this each time you swap accounts. I saw these steps in another thread:

-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app

-log out of the Facebook app

-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory.

-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account

-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook.

Thanks, but I tried that & didn't work. Is there anyway of retrieving her account back? Could the folks at King reset her account?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?