HELP I LOST MONEY IN BUYING MORE MOVES AND GOLD BARS FOR 9.99$

Kimberly_Morton
Kimberly_Morton Posts: 1 Newbie

Ok I'm extremely upset. All I bought specials that you offer. Today i went to buy some extra moves, along with extra gold bars. the game again froze up. I was charged the price for extra moves and gold bars for 9.99$ and I never did receive anything. I'm a loyal player. I'm on level 1718. If you check your records you will see I have purchased gold bars in the past and also just like a few weeks ago. Please help me out with this issue. I love this game, but its unfair that I paid for gold bars that I never received. PLEASE RESPOND! PLEASE BE FAIR. ALL I WANT IS THE GOLD BARS I PURCHASED. HERE IS A LINK IF IT HELPS?           https://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=bookmark_favorites&ref=bookmarks&count=1&fb_bmpos=_1    I PLAY THROUGH FACEBOOK MY NAME IS KIMBERLY DEFRIECE MORTON.  PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME. I LOVE THIS GAME

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Kimberly-  Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience with your purchase, let's make things right again. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private King Care message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet weekend! 

• Amanda_Leftwich
    Amanda_Leftwich Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Kimberly-  Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience with your purchase, let's make things right again. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private King Care message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet weekend! 

thats happened 2 me 2 i paid with my phone my names amanda leftwich pls can u check my account thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?