Can you please fix level 679?

Erica_Tibbens
Erica_Tibbens Posts: 4 Newbie

the fruit  always starts in the corner and when the icing is cleared away, falls in a row. making this level impossible to pass. I've been stuck here for a while and its frustrating. there is no way to beat this level with the fruit starting above the icing. please fix it!!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

There is a way, using jelly hands to move the ingredients over (and you can get a decent supply of jelly hands for free) if you really want to move on. I suspect this will  require a complete level redesign so you may be waiting for quite a while if you're going to hang on for the fix.

• Erica_Tibbens
    Erica_Tibbens Posts: 4 Newbie

There is a way, using jelly hands to move the ingredients over (and you can get a decent supply of jelly hands for free) if you really want to move on. I suspect this will  require a complete level redesign so you may be waiting for quite a while if you're going to hang on for the fix.

thank you. hopefully tech will fix this soon. I started playing the game two years ago and it calms my brain down before i go to sleep. gonna have to find a new game to play while waiting...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?