All of my candy crush games keeps looking into a different account

Options
Tigerlili4ever
Tigerlili4ever Posts: 2 Newbie

All of my candy crush games (original, soda and jelly)  keeps logging Into my daughter's Facebook account!  I am on 1700+ on the original, Almost "done" on both soda and jelly!!!  However, now I can't play any of them.  I have restarted my phone, uninstalled/installed all games and Facebook.  

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go into Safari and make sure you are longed into your FB account from the FB site directly. If you've already done that, clear cache from Safari and try again. It should load you into your game then.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go into Safari and make sure you are longed into your FB account from the FB site directly. If you've already done that, clear cache from Safari and try again. It should load you into your game then.

• Tigerlili4ever
    Tigerlili4ever Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you! You fixed my problem!!! You rock!!!
  • StuckInATree
    Options

No problem, and thanks! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?