⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1334

Options
Kylie_Read
Kylie_Read Posts: 2 Newbie

The game is shooting out choc faster than you can play. Most times I've still got 30 odd moves to go when it's covered snd said game over. Please fix as ASAP and it's gone from fun to too annoying to play..

Best Answer

• Kylie_Read
    Answer ✓
    Options

Don't think that's much of a response. I have always liked the game and sat on one level for 6 weeks but this level infuriates people. Even got my hubby and teen son to try and they said that's bs. I'm fast with the buttons too. 

Love some constructive advice.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

If you're getting chocced out that early it suggests you're not prioritising destroying the spawners which you simply must. Played competently this level is one of the more manageable of the 'evil spawner' levels. If you don't like them (and you've probably guessed by now that I love 'em) then it probably would be wise to leave now because there are far more difficult to manage examples ahead of you.

• Kylie_Read
    Answer ✓
    Options

Don't think that's much of a response. I have always liked the game and sat on one level for 6 weeks but this level infuriates people. Even got my hubby and teen son to try and they said that's bs. I'm fast with the buttons too. 

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited July 2016
    Options

It is an awful level. If you do not get a "lucky" layout that allows you to create special candy combos at the start, you're sunk. To quote someone at the wiki: This level is an absolute monster.  I got extremely lucky when a candy fall created a color bomb next to a wrapped candy, and still almost lost because the mixers created chocolate at such a ridiculous rate.  I wish you good luck. Kylie, and I hope someday King will tinker the game so that you can pass a tedious level (perhaps with no stars) so you can move on to something more fun.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited August 2016
    Options

Not sure what fast with the buttons has to do with this level which is not timed! I've given you my advice - hit the spawners early and often but you can have always use the fish booster for free as well if it helps. I stand by my comments - it's not King's job to placate everybody but to produce a reasonably challenging game. This level is that but no more than that in the opinion of one who's beaten it several times in search of a 3 star score.(and has just done so again on the third attempt of the evening purely to prove that I wasn't talking nonsense.
  • Janet_Compagnon
    Janet_Compagnon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree- this level is ridiculous. You shouldn't have to get boosters etc to progress through a level. The spawners are working faster than the mouse can move as I have to wait until the candy stops moving before I can make the next hit! And how the hell do you destroy the spawners anyway?? I've hit them with wrapped and striped candies and a lollipop hammer to no avail. They seem to only randomly explode?????

• Leah_Hernandez
    Leah_Hernandez Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2018
    Options

If you're getting chocced out that early it suggests you're not prioritising destroying the spawners which you simply must. Played competently this level is one of the more manageable of the 'evil spawner' levels. If you don't like them (and you've probably guessed by now that I love 'em) then it probably would be wise to leave now because there are far more difficult to manage examples ahead of you.

Telling someone "They should probably leave now" just shows how much of a narcissist you are. I am having a rough time with this level as well and if your comment is the type of answers that are received you should be prevented from sending any. You are of no help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?