⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1898

Options
Meimei
Meimei Posts: 25 Level 2

on level 1898, keeps reshuffle and end the game before it even i get play 3x out of 5 games, pls fix this glitch

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Meimei- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the game reshuffling. I have passed the details of this problem on level 1898 to our developers. We hope to have this fixed in the next update. :-) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to highlight this to us, we really appreciate it. 

Have a sweet week! 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I have used every combo possible, and still can't even get to the halfway mark. Wasted all my boosters I saved up too.Due to all the shuffling, it's almost impossible to even make a bomb, so how to reach the crazy goal is going to take lots of luck. This shuffling will be the reason I finally throw in the towel. I cannot stand the shuffling, and it's ruining EVERY SINGLE GAME NOW !!! 

• mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Having the same problem, lucky to get 3 out 5 games due to shuffling and top score of just over 100000

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you all for letting us know. We have noticed that this issue has appeared on certain levels, we are working hard to have everything running smoothly again. 

Level 1898 will be fixed in the next update. Thanks so much for your patience. :-)  

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Hi Meimei- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the game reshuffling. I have passed the details of this problem on level 1898 to our developers. We hope to have this fixed in the next update. :-) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to highlight this to us, we really appreciate it. 

Have a sweet week! 

This problem with the reshuffle is already there for five weeks, as you very well know. And yet you bring out a level with mutiple reshuffles at the start, so I get the feeling you don't take this problem very seriously.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,996 Level 5
    Options

Same problem for me and few scores over 100,000. It seems that there has been a big change in development crew as levels are no longer interesting, plagued by glitches and they keep producing mundane timed levels that nobody is fond of.

• Eranga_Mahesh
    Eranga_Mahesh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

difficult to go over level 1898. Need 400000 but not even able to get 250000

• sandyt7
    sandyt7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you all for letting us know. We have noticed that this issue has appeared on certain levels, we are working hard to have everything running smoothly again. 

Level 1898 will be fixed in the next update. Thanks so much for your patience. :-)  

Have been playing since the game came out... am totally frustrated with this level! No way to win it, got within 11000 pts but since then can't get to 200,000. Will be stopping play since I do this for relaxation and this is NOT relaxing!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?