Level 679 still not working

Brittat
Brittat Posts: 4 Newbie

As others have posted, Level 679 doesn't work. All of the cherries and nuts come in one after another in the far left and far right columns, making it impossible to move to the columns that will release them. This issue shows as "solved" for a couple of users, but mine does NOT work.

Answers

• Igor_Matijevic
    Igor_Matijevic Posts: 9 Level 2

I have the same problem also,same lvl.i asked king and they just marked the question as duplicate.It looks more like they  deliberately made it like this so you would have to use boosters or buy them or this lvl. is glitched.

• Brittat
    Brittat Posts: 4 Newbie

You sent me a notice that Igor had an answer to my problem. However, his message just says that he has the same problem so that it was marked as a duplicate. Level 679 is still impossible due to a glitch.

• Lisa_Kaufman
    Lisa_Kaufman Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2016

I have the same problem also,same lvl.i asked king and they just marked the question as duplicate.It looks more like they  deliberately made it like this so you would have to use boosters or buy them or this lvl. is glitched.

The level is working properly on the iPhone app version; the first 4 fruits appear in other columns and not blocked to start with; so i have to try to pass it there. It's still difficult but doesn't seem utterly impossible. Even if you bought the hand tool, you'd have to buy a ton of them because the game is still challenging even without them, and without the initial fruit being blocked.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?