lvl 1886

Lucy-Dan_Leights
Lucy-Dan_Leights Posts: 8 Level 2

anyone able to complete 1886, been playing and no luck even using my boosters still not coming close

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

It's the corners, isn't it? You pretty much have to use the coconut wheel booster and do everything you can to get it attacking the corners even if you have to sacrifice one or even two of the stripes by rolling it toward the edges. Other than that it's the usual things like trying to use special candies in combinations rather than singly (if they  have an effect where you want it). Good luck.

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

I have been stuck on this level for 3 days now and im not even coming close to getting it. The boards i am getting are lousy. Nothing is dropping to where i can make any special candies to help. Every once in awhile i might get to make a striped candy but not enough to help. 

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

It's the corners, isn't it? You pretty much have to use the coconut wheel booster and do everything you can to get it attacking the corners even if you have to sacrifice one or even two of the stripes by rolling it toward the edges. Other than that it's the usual things like trying to use special candies in combinations rather than singly (if they  have an effect where you want it). Good luck.

used up a dozen coconut wheels, all my hammers and hands plus my precious 9 gold bars....still one cherry sitting in the corner blocked???!!!
  • nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2

same here, good boards, but always one left and no more boosters at the time!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?