⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1892 This ending the game after 1 or 2 moves is getting Annoying!

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Seriously this level is hard enough starting with 20 measily moves to get 3 double wrapped packages (that basically blow up before you even get a chance tp TRY to line them up together) that you have to use boosters and only to have them prove useless because there are "no more moves" after 1 or 2 times. 

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited July 2016
    Options

Yep, I posted a comment on this level as well yesterday.  It's impossible and ridiculous.  Actually if your able to get rid of the blockers in the beginning you really do not have enough moves left to create & match the 3 required wrapped candies.  This level needs some serious attention, pronto!! That's all

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yep, I posted a comment on this level as well yesterday.  It's impossible and ridiculous.  Actually if your able to get rid of the blockers in the beginning you really do not have enough moves left to create & match the 3 required wrapped candies.  This level needs some serious attention, pronto!! That's all

I agree...used a lot of boosters but no luck..it is getting ridiculous...there's a difference between challenging and almost impossible.. You either get extremely lucky or spend money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?