⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook sync broken since last update, how to get it fixed?

Options
AndyNPR
AndyNPR Posts: 1 Newbie

There are quite a few posts of people who get the evil red X trying to sync to facebook since the last app update.  I get the red X on my phone and tablet no matter what I do, but I still get the daily spin and can send free moves to friends and see their progress on the game map.  I tried logging into another facebook account, which did show the green checkmark, but logging back into my facebook account went back to the red X again.

What I did notice in the Candy Crush Saga app on Android devices is that if you go into the settings gear icon and scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a "Contact Us" option that lets you send a request to King's customer care team.  That may work better than hoping a moderator on here sends you a private message to get the problem fixed for your account.

Answers

• Steph_Austin
    Steph_Austin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've tried logging out and off different devices. Phone not syncing, red X. Android.

Ive message them n they r going to try n sort it out
  • Tsoupra_Stella
    Tsoupra_Stella Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Johnny, 2 days ago we were promised an answer then you went silent.  Any progress?

The problem still not fix!
  • sewwhat56
    sewwhat56 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here...will use "contact us" option from phone, when I get a chance...

Contact us button does not work either. Everything brings you here.
  • Carina-2
    Carina-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just went to Config --> Storage --> Apps and cleaned up all data for FB and CC. After these, reconnect FB. It´s working fine now! At least, it has worked for me. 

Thanks!!! It worked for me too.
  • kingrc
    kingrc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just went to Config --> Storage --> Apps and cleaned up all data for FB and CC. After these, reconnect FB. It´s working fine now! At least, it has worked for me. 

Doesn't that also delete all your boosters?
  • irishsm
    irishsm Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I cleared cache and data on both fb and cc on one device. I then reopened both apps. I then did the same on the second device. I did the two devices separately to reduce the risk of losing all progress. It has worked. Both devices now synced however I have lost all boosters

Unfortunately did sync on level 1898 and then again on 1899, however back to the same red cross on 1900. I give up.king...fix this or im done.
  • Kim_Trebil
    Kim_Trebil Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sorry, can you explain? Was this done on Kindle?
  • chad1302
    chad1302 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having the same problem. Have disconnected and reconnected both devices, updated all software, uninstalled and reinstalled both Facebook and candy crush saga, have contacted king care(only directed to this thread),and still not able to sync my tablet with my home computer on Facebook. It will allow my to connect through Facebook on my tablet and my progress is the same but not on my home computer Facebook. Home computer says I'm on level 1895 and on tablet I'm on 1910 with no new levels. Please fix!!!!!!

me too!! its so frustrating
  • Mike_Peters
    Mike_Peters Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem on my phone and tablet. My phone I'm on level 1906 and tablet only 1898. I've lost over 50 boosters and my envelope had at least 70 lives from friends and that is 0 now. Please fix issue ASAP!

Vor ca. 10 Tagen gab esein Update. Seit dem sind rund 200 booster weg, komischer weise bekomme ich extra leben und züge weiterhin. Aber eine synchronisation zwischen den android geräten bzw alle geräte untereinander können sich nciht synchronisieren. Ich wär schon zufrieden wenn kan mir meine 15 farbkugeln, 10 hände, 10 lollis bzw die 60 kokos und 50 fische zurück gibt, das ich in ruhe aufmein tablet weiter spielen kann.
  • Jan_H_Aydin
    Jan_H_Aydin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your comments.

Just to update you all. The game team at Candy Crush are aware of this issue and they are currently looking at what caused it and working on a solution. I don't have a timescale but as before I promise that as soon as I hear anything I will post here.

It's important in the mean time that you don't delete the application. This will not solve the issue and as mentioned it will cause a loss of stored boosters & lives.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Johnny

just to let you know: the problem is still there with update 1.82.1.1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?