⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 1945

ktease
ktease Posts: 5 Level 2

There is no way to pass this level without boosters. I refuse to buy them. Is there any intention of changing this level to give players a chance who don't spend money on boosters? If not, I may as well quit now.

Answers

• Jill-5
    Jill-5 Posts: 2 Newbie

this is totally unfair to compulsory use boosters i think this is the first game where u have to compulsory choose boosters... i deny to buy the boosters kindly make the necessary amendments or else i have to quit the game

Give them a break. It's a bug and they said they are looking into it.
  • oldmantrying
    oldmantrying Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited August 2016

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.

Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I've gotten to this level without buying boosters. I refuse to start now. This level appears to need 3 switch boosters and then still get lucky, and maybe need hammers too. Boo to the designers for this money grabbing scheme. A real question; do the designers of these games actually play them and try to win? They should not be released until the designer beats it 2 times without more than 1 booster.
  • WizardofOZ
    WizardofOZ Posts: 30 Level 2

The level has a bug in it.  What is probably intended is you clear the bottom cake before the top cake.   If you clear the top cake, then the bottom one, you trap two ingredients, but the rest all fall straight and bypass the empty bottom trap.   So in theory if you clear the bottom one first, when you clear the top they should fall straight down and out.  .For some reason, however, when you clear the bottom one first, when you clear the top one the ingredients still fall to the open spaces on the left side and become trapped, in fact I've trapped three ingredients doing it this way. . The level isn't even consistent there, as it varies whether or not they pass the last trap.

As such the only way to pass it the way it is with the three free switches you may have received as a bonus from the sugar drops in the previous rounds.   If you clear the top one first, you should only need two.    But it should not be this way.   

What 3 free switches are you talking about ?I can assure you I never received any !
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2

Can The King Care Team fix this level now please.  It is really a pointless level!!!  And a big waste of time.

Without hand boosters you can't go ahead anymore, then no more game. Does The King CARE???
  • Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

this is totally unfair to compulsory use boosters i think this is the first game where u have to compulsory choose boosters... i deny to buy the boosters kindly make the necessary amendments or else i have to quit the game

is the bug fixed??????
  • Psalmson_Mayaki
    Psalmson_Mayaki Posts: 4 Newbie

The level has a bug in it.  What is probably intended is you clear the bottom cake before the top cake.   If you clear the top cake, then the bottom one, you trap two ingredients, but the rest all fall straight and bypass the empty bottom trap.   So in theory if you clear the bottom one first, when you clear the top they should fall straight down and out.  .For some reason, however, when you clear the bottom one first, when you clear the top one the ingredients still fall to the open spaces on the left side and become trapped, in fact I've trapped three ingredients doing it this way. . The level isn't even consistent there, as it varies whether or not they pass the last trap.

As such the only way to pass it the way it is with the three free switches you may have received as a bonus from the sugar drops in the previous rounds.   If you clear the top one first, you should only need two.    But it should not be this way.   

i always had two hand switch. to get the last one has been very difficult. it seems the candy crush people knew we would all be trapped at that level, so they wont award us the hand switch, when you get sugar droppings..
  • becky21k-2
    becky21k-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

The last prize for sugar drops in the previous level was three free switches.
  • ktease
    ktease Posts: 5 Level 2

Um... why all the whining?  Win some sticky hands and move on...  I think it's a nice added twist to have a level that can't be beat without boosters... seeing as they're FREE!

I enjoy a challenge, not a level that's impossible to pass without boosters. It takes the fun out of it when I don't have the required boosters and don't want to buy them.
  • Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

becky who told u its a bug...probably it must be intentional
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2

Um... why all the whining?  Win some sticky hands and move on...  I think it's a nice added twist to have a level that can't be beat without boosters... seeing as they're FREE!

CINDY, sometimes you can gain the boosters you need free but there is no guarantee the wheel will land on the one you need as many days running as you need it to get the required boosters. This means if you want to move on you have to BUY them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?