⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 1945

Options

Answers

• Roma_Romania
    Roma_Romania Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Why don't you earn, win and save busters?

karzuo This also happened to me, annoying thing
  • Roma_Romania
    Roma_Romania Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Which level can earn hand switch if replay?

Any level with c, doesn't guaranties hand switch but it comes eventually
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.

Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Is this level going to be fixed or is it time for me to just remove this game from my computer?
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

this is totally unfair to compulsory use boosters i think this is the first game where u have to compulsory choose boosters... i deny to buy the boosters kindly make the necessary amendments or else i have to quit the game

not yet 27/8/2016
  • karzuo
    karzuo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Why don't you earn, win and save busters?

Namrata, you can earn the sugar drops from past levels... look for those levels with that is raised up higher... those are levels which you can earn the drops, but only limited to 1 play each... so you have to keep going further and further back.
  • Ove_Ove
    Ove_Ove Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The information has been passed to the game team to investigate.

Further questions about this level will be merged here and we will keep you updated with any news that we receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

The game team is on holiday? We need to call on Sherlock Holmes to investigate?
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Is this going to be fixed? I really would love to just uninstall CC which I plan on doing if its not.
  • Ove_Ove
    Ove_Ove Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Go Jhonny go ... go go go , Go Jhonny go !!!!!!! Jhonny be good! :))))
  • ktease
    ktease Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

So frustrating. I just keep refreshing rather than play out the full level as there's no point once an ingredient falls into the side as I have no boosters to even try and get past this.
  • Psalmson_Mayaki
    Psalmson_Mayaki Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

ive been stuck on 1945 since yesterday. those 3 fruits would hide somewhere, and no magic can pull them out, except you have 3 of those hand switching thing.. or you buy boosters.

i finally passed it. with three of those hand thing, you will scale through.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?