⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🤔 I cannot see my Top friends list anymore and send lives!

Options
12345679»

Answers

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@kiara_wael Could we possibly get our lives that we request???? I now have to wait the full time for my lives to add up to 5, since I don't get any from my friends, but sending out lives as they request. PLEASE!!!!!

• Papa4573
    Papa4573 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2023
    Options

Why can't I see my friends scores for each level on candy crush saga?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Papa4573🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

The Candy Crush game Studio keeps bringing changes to the game every now and then!! And, removing the "High score List" is one of the recent changes they brought in.

That is the reason, you are not able to see your friends with their high scores!! Please see ➡️This Discussion Thread⬅️ (by clicking on the green letters) and leave your feedback about the change.

If you have any questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• Papa4573
    Papa4573 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not being able to see your friends score on each level is not good. I have always looked back to see if anyone of my friends have beat my score and replayed the level to beat them if I could. I think you should rethink not showing friends scores.

Thanks

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

I agree Papa4573. I enjoyed seeing all the scores and trying to beat not only everyone else's score, but mine too. It's taken some of the fun out of Candy Crush.

• computerlady710
    computerlady710 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am unable to send lives to all my friends under the friends profiel menu. Some of my friends have a profile that returns a message saying the complete profiel will be available soon . Also, some of my friends have the send lives grayed out, while others let me send to them, I can't seem to figure out the pattern here. What's the new rules for sending lives, it used to be once per opening of the profile, now if the profile is available it seems like once I send them a life I can't again and it's not the day or week and it's not consistent across friends. It appears each person is treated differently. I thought at first that those that don't show the profile could be because they are fake accounts, but I have a few cousins that I know play and they are not fake yet the profile will be available soon message is there and I can't send them any lives not request. Is this a permanent change to CCS or is this a bug? I hope the latter because I enjoy sharing lives with others. It's a great way to build a community of friends. However, I do worry about some of "friends" from early game days. Do y'all authenticate users? Like if they haven't liggend in in a year or so do you delete them or do you do anything to protect the user from others? Thanks

• swembob1
    swembob1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

What’s the point in playing with no scores. Everyone needs to stop playing and send King a message.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

@QueenB We often test new features and evaluate possible improvements to ensure our games are well-balanced and enjoyable.

This is a really disappointing change and I really don't think it can be classed as an improvement or enjoyable. I cannot believe that King think people would be pleased to see their Top Friends list replaced by an offer to buy a Gold Pass.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the recent changes. Hearing that you find this change disappointing is important feedback for us.

We aim to make our games enjoyable and engaging for everyone, and part of that process involves testing new features and adjustments. However, we understand that not all changes will be welcomed or viewed as improvements by all players.

I'll make sure to pass your feedback directly to the team 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?