Which king game should I play ?

Options
2»

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there @satnam I'm not sure if you're still looking for suggestions on what game to play, but lately I've started to get more into Bubble Witch 3 🔮(hence the Winter Stella signature :3 )

This game is quite different from the Candy games, but it's still really enjoyable to me, and I've really liked some of the recent additions they've made to the game! :hurrah:

(Hint: Wake up the Tree is really awesome! :chuffed:  )

I believe it's the best Bubble Witch game out of the three, but I've yet to try the first Bubble Witch and I've only played BW2 a little bit of time 🤔

So, if your looking for something a little different, but also very fun then I'd say give Bubble Witch 3 a try! :grin:

P.S. Happy New Year as a little under an hour ago for me it changed to 2020, but not sure when it changed for you 😋
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there @satnam I'm not sure if you're still looking for suggestions on what game to 8play, but lately I've started to get more into Bubble Witch 3 🔮I(hence the Winter Stella signature :3 )

This game is quite different from the Candy games, but it's still really enjoyable to me, and I've really liked some of the recent additions they've made to the game! :hurrah:

(Hint: Wake up the Tree is really awesome! :chuffed:  )

I believe it's the best Bubble Witch game out of the three, but I've yet to try the first Bubble Witch and I've only played BW2 a little bit of time 🤔

So, if your looking for something a little different, but also very fun then I'd say give Bubble Witch 3 a try! :grin:

P.S. Happy New Year as a little under an hour ago for me it changed to 2020, but not sure when it changed for you 😋

Hello dear😃😃😃
    Thank you so much for reply. I will definitely think about your choice of game. 😉😉👍
    May your every morning be filled with joy & happiness. Wish you a veryHappy New Year! May God's grace shine on you and your family. Wishing you all good health and great success.

• lorac
    lorac Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options

I play Farm Heroes. Its good

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?