We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How can I save proof of my current level?

Richard_O'Haire
Richard_O'Haire Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been waiting for a synch-issue solution, but I'm doubtful you'll have it fixed before I need to return old phone to my carrier. I do NOT want to "roll back" 58 levels due to this, so my question to you is: How can I officially prove what my current level on the device I need to return? Can you capture this data from my candy crush account somehow? You can email me directly at the gmail address associated with this king.com profile if you prefer to not post this publicly. If the levels were easy, I wouldnt mind, but the 1880s-upwards are not all easy, and I consumed a lot of boosters/bonuses to get there!

Best Answer

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Richard,

Your game account shows that you are at level 1868 in Candy Crush Saga and at level 601 in Dreamworld.

Once you get your new phone, and the sync issue has been solved, you'll be able to continue from level 1868 and 601.

Your 44 gold bars are also stored online and will also be available once you can sync.

Boosters and extra lives are stored locally on your mobile device and cannot be transferred.

Kindly write back on this thread in case you experience any issue after the Facebook sync has been fixed and I'll do my best to assist you.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• MarkHawk

Hi Richard,

The current sync issue should be solved within a few days.

In the case of you having to return your old phone before the sync issue is solved I will be able to manually restore your progress on your new mobile device.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Richard_O'Haire

Thanks for getting back so quickly! I still have the 3 full days, so I'll hold out until the last possible day so I don't have to hassle anyone with somehow transferring my progress. I appreciate your time as I'm sure you and your team are dealing with a lot of other customers!

Thank you,

Ricky

• MarkHawk
    Answer ✓

Hi Richard,

The sync issue has been solved.

If your mobile device is set to automatically update apps then no further activities are required.

If you have set your mobile device to manual update then please update the app to version 1.83.0.4 from this address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga 

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Richard_O'Haire

Hi Richard,

The sync issue has been solved.

If your mobile device is set to automatically update apps then no further activities are required.

If you have set your mobile device to manual update then please update the app to version 1.83.0.4 from this address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga 

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thank you to you and your team! I can confirm that i'm now synched! I really appreciate the time you guys took to solve this issue. Now I hope my new Note 7 doesn't explode :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?