We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1927 is stupid because King likes it that way?

DarthRenny
DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2

With level 1927, King once again debuts a level that's easier online, then makes it harder for mobile.

KING, STOP DOING THIS BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AND UNFAIR!

Let me guess - it's easier to squeeze money out of mobile users, so why not amp the difficulty at these later stages on mobile compared to online?

Or at least be upfront about it and say a level requires a booster(s). That is what you want right, for players to buy, buy, buy? Why make a level so blatantly impossible without boosters? 

I honestly don't understand your business model. It's like you want to antagonize/penalize your most loyal players.

I've said it before: It's ok to make it harder (as well it should be at later stages) but be fair across platforms.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

King have always said that the levels will differ between devices and there are always hundreds probably thousands who pass the levels without using boosters. They make a point of it. 

Remember, you are the one making the decision to purchase something or not. If you really cannot pass the level without purchasing and you enjoy the game a lot, then invest in it. 

• DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2

King have always said that the levels will differ between devices and there are always hundreds probably thousands who pass the levels without using boosters. They make a point of it. 

Remember, you are the one making the decision to purchase something or not. If you really cannot pass the level without purchasing and you enjoy the game a lot, then invest in it. 

Thanks for the response. So are you with King, or just an avid responder? Honestly not sure so I'm curious.As for King saying levels will differ, why should they? Seriously, why?Thanks again for the reply. Though having that hateful hard level avatar doesn't do you any favors. ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?