how to earn points level 1952

Options
DBr
DBr Posts: 37 Level 2

I tried this level a lot of times, but never earned enough points ? Is there a way to get there ?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Take every opportunity to open a space in the central bars to allow a new countdown bomb on to the board. Each one is worth 3000 points which is definitely not to be sneezed at and you should be able to match then up fairly quickly. Other than that it's the usual. Don't miss any chance to make colour bombs and use them straight away. Cross your fingers for a good board.

• nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Take every opportunity to open a space in the central bars to allow a new countdown bomb on to the board. Each one is worth 3000 points which is definitely not to be sneezed at and you should be able to match then up fairly quickly. Other than that it's the usual. Don't miss any chance to make colour bombs and use them straight away. Cross your fingers for a good board.

Here goes nothing, I'll let you know!
  • nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

After several days of staying away from bombs dropping, taking your advise, I was able to complete it in two games no boosters! Thanks so much, I was just moving candies around before not even raising the score by much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?