⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1975 - Is it possible to get 425,000 points?

Options
Errol_Satz
Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3

Of the half dozen people I know who have passed this level, none of us have reached even 300,000 points (150,000 is needed for one star), and some of us are really good at this. I can't help but think the 425,000 required for two stars and 500,000 for three stars are mistakes. If you managed to get two stars, I'd enjoy hearing how you did it.

Best Answer

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Of course it's possible. There is at least one distribution of candies with which it could be done in a single turn. I don't expect anyone to actually do it, of course.

• RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited September 2016
    Options

I totally agree 1975 is impossible to get 3 star  and you need a miracle to get the 425k to get the 2 star the nearest i got was 278k and i'm good. So do yourself a favour get the 1 star then move on people, and don't waste your time trying to get 2 star.I've had over 80 try's only because i've got 3 stars on the other 14 games on this level.

• RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Of course it's possible. There is at least one distribution of candies with which it could be done in a single turn. I don't expect anyone to actually do it, of course.

YOU HAVE MORE CHANCE OF GETTING THE JACKPOT ON THE DAILY WHEEL.
  • Errol_Satz
    Options

The semantics discussion forum is the third door on the right. You're welcome.
  • Errol_Satz
    Options

I totally agree 1975 is impossible to get 3 star  and you need a miracle to get the 425k to get the 2 star the nearest i got was 278k and i'm good. So do yourself a favour get the 1 star then move on people, and don't waste your time trying to get 2 star.I've had over 80 try's only because i've got 3 stars on the other 14 games on this level.

I'll probably continue to try because I'm stubborn. Sorry to hear of your frustration but glad know I'm not alone in recognizing it as a futile exercise. Thanks for taking the time to answer.
  • Errol_Satz
    Options

Nuts! I accidentally clicked "solved" when it's nothing of the kind. Anybody know how to withdraw a "solved"?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?