(Ticket-Id:3150349)- I am sorry but I don't see how you have answered my problem.

Options
Julie_Martin
Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2

I have not updated anything.  I have not changed platforms.  I played a game. Closed CC and reopened it.  I was back at level 1.  Closed it again and reopened it and I was back at the level I should be on and still had lives and bars.  ALL boosters gone.  All this happened within the space of 2 minutes.  Second time since 2 september this has happened.  This is on top of technical problems that I have had and used your form to report but with no response.  At one stage I had over 100 boosters but now I have learnt they are not worth keeping.  Are you able to offer me a reason as to why this is happening to me.  Has this specific problem happened to other people??

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Well no they're not worth keeping. They're only worth using. I really don't see the point of stacking them up. The loss of boosters is a sad fact of playing on an Android device. Basically app makers can't keep up with all the variations and updates, especially as manufacturers often change things without any notification or warning. A very quick glance at other postings on this forum would have told you that it is a very common problem but largely out of King's control. If you want to avoid it then the safest thing to do is play at king.com using a desktop PC, the next at Facebook using a good browser (although that is likely to become complicated as browsers increasingly are ceasing support of Flash). The worst options are Android or iOS on phones.

• Julie_Martin
    Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Well no they're not worth keeping. They're only worth using. I really don't see the point of stacking them up. The loss of boosters is a sad fact of playing on an Android device. Basically app makers can't keep up with all the variations and updates, especially as manufacturers often change things without any notification or warning. A very quick glance at other postings on this forum would have told you that it is a very common problem but largely out of King's control. If you want to avoid it then the safest thing to do is play at king.com using a desktop PC, the next at Facebook using a good browser (although that is likely to become complicated as browsers increasingly are ceasing support of Flash). The worst options are Android or iOS on phones.

Well Baz thank you so answering even though it does not make me really feel any happier about the whole situation. I use a Samsung tablet so it is not like it is an uncommon device. The whole idea of tablet is so that I DONT have to sit at a PC. I appreciate that this is a free game so I dont like to complain too much about all the odd things that happen but once again I have been struck. Yesterday I was earning sugar boosters but that did not get added when I finished the game and today (even though I no longer have many boosters) I lost the only two strip/parcel combo's I had!! I am thinking that I should uninstall and reinstall game. I am currently on level 1663, have 34 lives and 12 bars and am worried I will lose all this. Any suggestions/advice please????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?