⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush increased gold bars to 10 instead of 9 also increased the extra spin to 7

JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Is anyone else outraged at this or is it only me? I sent them an email through the homepage of the game. if you are outraged at this increase please send them an email so they can move it onto their developers is what I heard through my response from customer care. Go to your homepage of your game and click the wheel and then click your orange question mark. I don't think it's right that King is making money hand over fist billions of dollars and they're going to increase our measly 5 moves to 10 bars!

Best Answer

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓

As the number and availability of free gold bars and boosters has greatly increased I'd say that they're more than entitled to make this small change if they so choose. You should also perhaps learn the difference between revenue and profit although both have been falling year on year.

Answers

• JillyJill

Or maybe it's only me? 

• JillyJill

Does anyone else have their gold bars increased for 5 extra moves or to spin the wheel for moves? ??

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Answer ✓

As the number and availability of free gold bars and boosters has greatly increased I'd say that they're more than entitled to make this small change if they so choose. You should also perhaps learn the difference between revenue and profit although both have been falling year on year.

• Gloria_Onion
    Gloria_Onion Posts: 1 Newbie

Or maybe it's only me? 

Outraged is a pretty strong word for a game such as candy crush.
  • JillyJill
    edited September 2016

Or maybe it's only me? 

Your opinion of my verb outraged may be strong in itself as well ;-) or not.
  • JillyJill
    edited September 2016

Perhaps... I know a few things about revenue & profit considering I've been in the financial industry for the last 22) years. By the way did you learn that on CNBC or the Wallstreet Journal this morning? But thanks for the input.
  • Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited September 2016

Does anyone else have their gold bars increased for 5 extra moves or to spin the wheel for moves? ??

It's inconsistent for me. On some levels it offers me extra moves for 9 bars, on others for 10 bars. I don't have the option to buy another spin on the wheel.
  • JillyJill
    edited September 2016

Thank YOU for actually answering my question instead of criticizing it Errol :-)
  • Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3

You're welcome. Some of us have the hobby of playing CCS, some of us have the hobby of picking on other players. What can you do? Takes all kinds, I guess. Good luck, JillyJill.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey JillyJill,

No 10 bars price tag for me and no second spin either; sounds pretty much like they are running a test?

You could maybe delete and reinstall the app and see if this changes for you. Be aware that you might lose any saved up items though!

I guess it´s a product in the end and they as owners of the product can decide whether or not to make a change, either good or bad. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?