📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 1998 imposible?

Options
124»

Answers

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

Same problem - have tried 100s of times and can't come near - the only successful game on You Tube so far uses LOTS of boosters, which should not be necessary :(

this link is not working james
  • Fumorati_Fu
    Fumorati_Fu Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Another impossible level, never get the enough liquorice swirls, please fix it ASAP!!!

The link is not about 1998
  • Fumorati_Fu
    Options

So what we're saying is, you get 3 turns to reach a point at which you can start releasing licorice. You must then successfully make a space under the dispensers on alternate sides for say 15 turns not once destroying a licorice wheel then you must destroy all that licorice in one turn (colour bomb x2 combo being the only way to do that and as you've spent your goes on anything other than making colour bombs an extremely unlikely scenario). Then you must repeat that process all over again and finish with another colour bomb combo. Now, really what do you reckon are the odds on that?

The inescapable truth is that the vast majority of attempts will effectively be over after 5 moves and most of the rest after 10. By any standard that's just bonkers and really worth nobody's while persisting with. I'm not even sure that there's any effective strategy possible with anything short of a record number of lollipops. 

Bad link
  • Fumorati_Fu
    Options

Closest I've got to is down to needing 21 liquorice

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

i did it using boosters.

what boosters and how many did you have to use?
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Closest I've got to is down to needing 21 liquorice

my name was taken - the answer by baz james is referring to level 1988. The level in question on this thread is level 1998
  • karzuo
    karzuo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I think it is time to quit Candy Crush! They will release at least one such level every week! Ridiculous.

We are talking about 1998 not 1988
  • Anonymous-3
    Anonymous-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2016
    Options

lastly we won king has fixed the 1998 levels..three cheers guys ...united we stand  

They have not fixed it if you're on iPhone, android, iPad...
  • Caleb_O_Shea
    Caleb_O_Shea Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

lastly we won king has fixed the 1998 levels..three cheers guys ...united we stand  

This issue has not been fixed. I have spent over $1000 on this game in the past four years, but apparently it is not enough. King has no problem taking my money, but has NEVER even replied to a single issue. I have spent up to $20 to pass a difficult level, only to have my progress not save. Of course, the game conveniently remembered to take away the boosters I used. This company is a joke.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?