Error after 2 games palyed .....

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Error message again after 2 games played and lost all my lives in my envelope AGAIN.  We have complained countless times about losing lives these errors and frozen games to no end.  Why won't you fix the envelope problem so we don't lose the lives???  I get that errors are inevitable, but you CAN fix this loss of lives problem, but won't...WHY???

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Additional lives on Facebook and King.com have always been on a use them or lose them basis. It's hardly likely to change now! Surely you'd be better exercised working out why you keep getting the errors than mourning the loss of lives that can very quickly be replaced?

• katcoen
    katcoen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

BAZ you are rude and I've reported you.  Why don't you go exercise instead of harassing people on this forum?

• Tammy_Kory
    edited September 2016
    Options

Thank you katcoen.   He is rude and has no idea how to express his opinions. 

• Tammy_Kory
    edited September 2016
    Options

BAZ you are rude and I've reported you.  Why don't you go exercise instead of harassing people on this forum?

Thank you katcoen.   He is rude and has no idea how to express his opinions.  Maybe he might benefit from some exercise instead of reading everyone's comments on the forum and thinking up demeaning things to say. It might de-stress him a bit. Calling people weird and whatever.  He complains too, but it seems that mostly everyone else on the forum knows how to be polite.  So Mr. Baz...I guess you should just not read my posts.  And don't bother commenting, because I, (like others on this forum), really do not value your opinion now. For the record, I think he is using "exercising as a verb in his sentence and not as physical exercise. However, the real issue with me losing lives isn't my computer--it's a cc tech issue. It seems that Baz mostly wants to disagree with people and offer his negative "advice??"
  • Sab74
    Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Additional lives on Facebook and King.com have always been on a use them or lose them basis. It's hardly likely to change now! Surely you'd be better exercised working out why you keep getting the errors than mourning the loss of lives that can very quickly be replaced?

Stop being a bully

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?