Have to love how everyone is loading to 100% and the game won't load!

Options
katcoen
katcoen Posts: 6 Level 2

Why doesn't anyone answer the question as to why CC loads to 100% and just sits there!!!!  KING, you aren't doing your job!!!  Answer us poor people who can't play before we say screw it and move on to a game we can actually play!!!!!!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Possibly because nobody knows the answer and there is a full troubleshooting guide in the FAQs (link at the bottom of this page) which I don't suppose you've even looked at. Possibly because the question has already been asked and answered a few times and people expect you to use the search facilities to refer to previous posts rather than demanding that they repeat themselves. Either way, stamping your foot like a petulant three year old is probably not the way to improve the response rate. One could hardly blame people if they felt that your moving to another game was better for all of them!

• vwingate
    vwingate Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Possibly because nobody knows the answer and there is a full troubleshooting guide in the FAQs (link at the bottom of this page) which I don't suppose you've even looked at. Possibly because the question has already been asked and answered a few times and people expect you to use the search facilities to refer to previous posts rather than demanding that they repeat themselves. Either way, stamping your foot like a petulant three year old is probably not the way to improve the response rate. One could hardly blame people if they felt that your moving to another game was better for all of them!

Wow, you don't have to be so nasty. I have done everything the FAQs suggested. My Flashplayer is up to date too. Mine will not load either. Maybe it is a browser problem and not a King problem. But whatever, Candy Crush will not load.
  • katcoen
    katcoen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Really?  No one knows the answer?  For your information, I've tried all of the suggestions....none of them work.  I can log in to my husband's facebook on the same laptop and his works fine!  

• Kelly-12
    Kelly-12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Mine started doing this after a windows update . I finally gave up waiting on a new windows update to fix it so what I did was go to the little window picture at the bottom of my computer at the task bar . Clicked on it then clicked on settings then clicked on updates & security then clicked recovery then clicked Go back to an earlier build. It will ask you if you want to try repairing (I did this and it didn't help) so I clicked on no thanks and went a head with going back . It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it fixed my candy crush problem. I might add my husbands computer updated yesterday (same update but his worked just fine) lucky him .

• Sab74
    Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

^^ is nasty 90% of the time. He/she needs to just STOP answering questions.
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you upgraded to Windows 10 you should probably download the game app instead of playing through a browser. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

@vwingate Are you playing on Windows 10 through browser by any chance? If you are, check in the Windows Store and downloading the game app instead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?